Honestly I didn't know how to differ this day, on 3rd June 2015. Should I call this day as bad day? Either otherwise? However today I was deceived.
This thing started yesterday when I saw a message from my first brother-in-law. He texted that there was a job opportunity in Che*r*n. Truthfully I didn't ever think to check the website of the company before I sent my application by email. I might do this because I was tired to search a job. I just wanted this to be over as soon as possible. I just desired to work like several days ago. I missed to take a train and did things which made me busy. However I never thought that my application would be replied today, on 3rd June 2015.The first time I knew a replied email came to mine when a text message showed up at 7 am.
When I read the message, I was surprised. At that time I thought this was the fastest replied mail that I had ever gotten from companies. The message had contents that I should read the email and gave confirmation whether I would come or not. At that moment, I didn't felt strange because I thought nowadays attendance confirmation was done from a sms. I assumed it was a efficiency of the company. Don't you think it was the cheaper way rather than giving it by phone?
Then I read the text message and the email including the attachment. The email was without body text, but the content of attachment seemed "amazing". It made me believe it came from Che*r*n. The second thing making me sure was the delivering email address which was hrd@ch*r*nindonesia.in. Without suspicious, immediately I gave the confirmation that I would attend via sms. Afterwards, I read carefully the attachment once again. When I had already finished reading the attachment, a replied sms came. The message told I was supposed to call a representative from Travelchannel. I was not surprised because this travel agent was mentioned as notified in the attachment file. The travel agent was responsible to handle my fare and my accommodation. Yet the attachment explained I had to pay by my money firstly. Honestly I felt strange. However I still believed. I am sure the email came officially from Che*r*n based on the delivering email address.
Thereafter I called the representative to his personal handphone. I didn't like how he spoke. He seemed atrocious. Moreover, when I asked something, he didn't answer completely. Then he seemed in hurry. I was angry actually. However I still had positive thinking at that time. I thought his manner might be caused by another call which make him to answer immediately. As conclusion of the conversation I was asked to send my personal details (my name, my place of birth, my address, and my email) via sms. Once more I didn't see infelicity because I thought these lights generally were needed to book the online ticket. After I send such information, I got information to transfer the money for the fare. Then I transferred and informed the representative due to transferral respectively. In short notice, I was confirmed by handphone call that the money was received by the agent and booking code for air plane ticket. Furthermore, he asked me again to make the payment for accommodation in Balikpapan. He said on the phone he could not issue the proof of payment via email if the payment for accommodation hadn't already been paid. He insisted me to make payment in hurry. With anger, I asked him to hang on. At that time I started being suspicious. After hanging up his handphone call up, I asked my sister's advice. She then suggested I should call Che*r*n office in Balikpapan. However I begged my sister to call Che*r*n office.
Afterwards calling Che*r*n office in Balikpapan, she informed me that I have been deceived and Che*r*n, moreover, only did all recruitment processes in Jakarta, in Che*r*n head office. When I heard these information, I felt limp and sad. Immediately I checked the code of booked ticket given by Travelchannel. Yes, the code of booked ticket was a lie. When I searched information about this travel agent via Google.com, I didn't get information about this travel agent. This agent was fake. Then, in hurry, I called the representative. Yes, the representative picked up his cellphone and said good evening to me. However, when I said spontaneously I had checked the e-ticket and wasn't available in real, he hanged my call up. I rang up his cellphone again. Yet my call wasn't connected to him again.
So, should I call this as bad day? It might be right. However, as human being who lost IDR 1.800.000,-, I wanna pray for him. I hope everyone who commits this crime will be good man someday. For every readers, don't wanna pay for job recruitment processes, even it will be reimbursement. Moreover, you shall read the company website before applying job. Don't believe 100% every job opportunity from jobseeker websites. Sometimes they are abused by cyber crime. Once again, be careful because deception can be in any form.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar