Kamis, 16 April 2015

FICTITIOUS STORY: MY DIARY AND "MEINE ELLEN" (PART 3)

February 4, 2014 at 09.00 am (section 1)

Even though I didn't set on my alarm phone for today, my bad dream awakened me. Because of my bad dream I got up at 4 am. My horrible dream was me and Ellen disputing greatly. Moreover, Ellen tried to strangle on me. Should I be happy that it was not real? Absolutely I should not. We never did dispute beforehand. However this such dream made me feel guiltier to Ellen. Guiltier because I had opined to cling on my deceitfulness which didn't only cover the infidelity, but also cover my intimate friendship with Dina.

Dina is 3 years older than me. When I met this 28-year-old lady, she didn't seem old. She looked irresistible otherwise. She had cute face, luscious lips, perky breasts, and a small waist. I thought she was more beautiful than my Ellen. I knew her firstly from "an android app" functioning to make new friends, chat, and flirt. This android app was known by me on 26th January 2014, inadvertently.

>>>> January 26, 2014 at 08.15 pm <<<<

Firstly, when I find the android app inadvertently, I just intended to see the features of the app. However, when I registered myself into the app, I just didn't look the features eventually. I, moreover, looked headlong women around my place. 

Suddenly the app then drew my attention to say "hi" to Dina. Who wasn't tempted to say "hi" when a woman said in her status that she was lonely and wanted a man to cheer her up? Moreover, she displayed her big boobs in her profile picture. Somehow my thought wished I met her and had sex with her.

For a split second, I, at that moment, thought why I became insolent man. Why did I expect Dina would respond my message and meet me? Hadn't my wickedness been enough big to Ellen? However, message had already been sent. I didn't have time-machine to pull me back. It meant I couldn't cancel the message. I was then just hurried to close the app in order not to say "hi" to others. Moreover, I hoped God might protect me and make me staying away from temptations.

>>>> January 27, 2014 at 10.00 am <<<<

Not only the bright morning on 27th January 2014 welcomed me well around 7 am when I woke up, but also a replied message from Dina welcomed me as well.

She replied: "Hi Chris. Can I see your picture?"

Chris was faked name that I put on my profile intentionally. Actually I didn't have courage to reveal my real identity and ,moreover, show my real picture at that time. Everybody in my neighbor and my folks knew that I was righteous and good man. My colleagues and my subordinates said so. Furthermore, I didn't wanna exterminate my relationship with Ellen. That was my reason why I was being discreet.

Afterwards, I asked why God let Dina respond my message. Didn't God know lust was my favorite sin nowadays?  Didn't I pray to God for this one yesterday? Didn't God wanna acquit me from this seduction? In some way, the lust of flesh tried to compromise as well. First, the lust said that life was experience and God was merciful so that wickedness was okay as long as I redeemed my sin later. Second, "my clothes" had already became half wet. Wasn't "my clothes" supposed feeling wet fully before being dried? Third, as long as no one saw my bad side, this such thing was okay. Fourth, could I just become her intimate friend without into sex? Fifth, sending my picture and replying her message weren't big deal because there was a probability that she didn't like me because of my look.

Because there were many reason making me to know Dina further, I then sent my pic as Dina asked. Finding the cool one wasn't easy truthfully.

I told: "How about my look? Oh ya, good morning."

Dina responded: "Nice. How are you today Chris?"

I replied: "Wonderful. and u?"

She said: "sad."

I responded again: "why?"

She returned: "I just broke up with my bf."

I reacted: "sorry to hear that. May I know why?"

She told: "Not now. We are not close yet."

I said: "okay. so, how am I supposed in order to close with u?:D"

She reacted: "sing a song for me."

I responded: "I'll try. what is your favorite song?"

She answered: "up to u. I like a man who can sing."

I answered: "can I sing "Beautiful" that sung by Mariah Carey feat Miguel?"

She questioned: "why do u wanna sing that song?"

I responded: "because I believe u are beautiful."

She replied: "no, I ain't beautiful. If I am beautiful, my ex doesn't leave me right now."

I rejoined: "did he cheat on u?"

She answered: "yes but I don't know yet whom I blame. However, I realized we were too busy with our job individually. We have rarely been meeting since a month ago and just communicated mostly by phone. Moreover, our phone conversation were generally about our condition and works so that we usually just spent around 10 minutes for our phone conversation. Was I wrong to chase my carrier? Was I wrong being ambitious woman?"

I replied: "no, u weren't wrong. Had u discussed this one before you decided to break up?"

She responded: "no, I had not. I used to wanna discuss it. Yet when I came to my ex' home, I saw his all secrets due to his dishonesty. He hided them well by his second phone which I didn't know. I found he had been hooking up with many girls since our first year dating. I was truly disappointed with him."

She gave long light as if I was close to her. Based on the article I read, woman who faced this position just needed to be heard. She didn't need a lot of advice. Because of that, I rejoined: "Didn't u deserve his explanation?"

She responded: "yes, I had already asked after he finished his shower."

I then asked: "so, what did he say?"

She answered: "he denied his second phone. He said it belonged to his friend phone left in office."

I then responded: "did u believe his statements?"

She replied: "no, I didn't. It's password was similar with his phone that I know. Furthermore, I found his nakedly pictures that he showed to his bitches."

I rejoined: "where did u find his nakedly pictures?"

She reacted: "from his bbm."

I responded: "I see. so, how long have  u dated with him?"

She then answered: "since 2008. So, I had been spending our relationship for 6 years."

She asked: "how about u?"

I responded: "I am so sorry to hear that previously. I hope u find a new one who is better than your ex. Honestly I am in relationship. I open this account because of my curiosity"

She asked: "thanks. why are u curious about this app?"

I answered: "I am curious because I wanna know how people find new friends nowadays."

She responded: "has your gf already known that u opened this account?"

I said: "no, she hasn't. Yet I believe she will understand."

She then told: "what are you doing right now?"

I don't savvy why she told what I was doing. Somehow I smelled she tried to distract me, but anyway I didn't know the reason is. Did she wanna me to harbor the lie? However, I trapped. I flow in her melodious voice and wanted to respond asap.

I said: "I am leaning my body on my bad."

She reacted: "don't u work?"

I responded; "no, I am off."

She asked: "where do u work?"

I replied then: "I am working in mining industry."

She replied: "I gotta work now. Time has shown at 8.30 am. Wanna meet after working hours?"

I responded quickly: "yes. where?"

Whom should I thank? Should I thank God because Dina asked me to meet up? or otherwise? Was I supposed to thank the Devil? Seemingly those questions didn't appear when I replied her invitation. At that moment, I just had a mind I got precious invitee. Something that I should not either cancel or delay. Something I should receive with big smile even though I didn't know the place yet.

She answered: "at Grand Indonesia. can u?"

I answered: "ya"

She reacted: "okay. Don't make me wait too long.:-)"

I reacted: "no, u won't."

How fool I was when I puzzled the chat. I will probably be trapped in carnality. Actually she is not my friend. Moreover, I never met people who weren't my friends, my colleagues, and my family member. Furthermore, my way to Grand Indonesia is quite far and will meet traffic hours. I can't stand it. However, promise is promise. Men should keep his promise. My mother did teach that tenet. So, I'm gonna come.

What shall I do next? Shall I go to barbershop to look more handsome? or Shall I go to the department store to buy new clothes in order to be interesting? or Shall I became who I am? The man who likes T-shirt, disheveled jeans, and uncombed hair model! Ya, I think I shall be myself. I don't care what she will comment about my look since she won't my date.

>>>> January 28, 2014 at 13.00 am <<<<

Last night I met Dina in a restaurant at Grand Indonesia. The restaurant was chosen by her. When I had already arrived at Grand Indonesia, I called her as I promised. However, Dina informed me that she could not arrive on time. She was trapped in traffic jam. I ever thought for a while how stupid she was. Couldn't she reckon well? Didn't she know this area well? If I could come on time from Bekasi, why she couldn't. Didn't she know I hated to wait?

I went then to the restaurant. The restaurant was extremely cozy and well decorated. Nevertheless, for one-half hour she hadn't been coming yet. I couldn't wait longer and started to call her again. Texting wasn't solution at that time. My face turned being glum. My soul was relief thereat that she had already arrived and was parking her car. Honestly I wanted to go home if she didn't come in 15 minutes after calling.

She come into the restaurant and noticed me. Absolutely I had said what kind of clothes I would wear beforehand. When I saw her appearance and her smile, I consider herself  a kind, loving active life style and beautiful women. My face weren't into glum anymore. Surprisingly my face welcomed her with fully smiling.  My smiling weren't faked. Somehow my heart said she knew how control men. Her smile could loose 1000 pound of burden on men's shoulder.

We ordered the menu afterwards and had conversations. She had many various thought-provoking topics to talk with. Yes, we had thought-provoking conversations. I thoroughly enjoyed being silly and quirky as much as possible in front of her. Furthermore, I loved engaging in banter on the many things that I find interesting before Dina. I never did beforehand to any girl except Ellen.

From our conversation, she never mentioned her ex. I didn't dare to mention so. I didn't wanna ruin our conversation. However, she mentioned what kind of guy she loved. She loved honest and sincere intelligent man who was thoughtful and sensibly adventurous both in and out of bed. A guy who enjoys cultural activities in music and art- not terrified by serious music or a museum visit. I felt enough surprise honestly when she said "both in and out of bed". Nevertheless, I didn't wanna do fishing which can bring prohibited moment.

>>>> February 3, 2014 at 08.00 am <<<<

I woke up in the morning and I remembered again last night. Last night is memorial night that I would bring till my dead. It was like the experience that I hiked Everest Mountain. Did I extravegate it? I didn't know but it was beautiful sin that I have ever felt. She was hyper sex. What would you predict a woman who is hyper sex and didn't have sex for a month? Yes, it would be extremely wild sex.

Tidak ada komentar: