Senin, 06 April 2015

FICTITIOUS STORY: MY DIARY AND "MEINE ELLEN" (PART 1)

January 20, 2014 at 11.00 pm

What  was sexual intercourse? Was it enjoyable? Did you can feel as human when you did that? Could you feel heaven when you achieved your orgasm as my friends said? All that questions came to my mind this morning.

Somehow I wanna try it. Even though I have already had girlfriend, I have never been having sex with her. She is so religious woman and my heart say she will not agree to do such activity before married.

If I wanna describe, she is so pretty and deserves to be my dream wife. She has all that I imagine for my dream wife. Her name is Ellen. Ellen lives in Medan. She has 2 sisters and 1 little brother. However, I have long distance relationship with her. I feels sucked when I wanna hold her hand and she is not beside me. 

January 21, 2014 at 07.00 pm

I just arrived from job site and I am now in my room at my company residential building. Yes, that is true that I had approval to get off-duty for the next 15 days. I've already packed 3 T-shirts and one pair of jeans to my backpack.  Truthfully I am so joyful this day because for the next 15 day I will not hear my boss' yell and disrespectful manner of my section head. 

What makes me happier is I will do sex with Indah. A girl that I knew from my friend Budi. She is a female masseur.

Indah has driven me crazy. She has made me fantasize herself when my Ellen has never been doing. When we talked by phone, she said always dirty words. Dirty words that made me being confined in my room alone and willingly spending expensive phone bill.

January 22, 2014 at 08.00 am

Now I am in Balikpapan. How lovely this city. Actually my final destination for my off-duty is not in Balikpapan. This city is just the nearest city which has airport from my job site.

By the way, several minutes ago I saw my hand phone. When I saw my phone in the airport, my attention was despoiled to my android. A sms from Indah came. She told: "Have a safe flight form Sepinggan Airport! Can't wait to pleasure you tomorrow."

Then my answer was: "Thanks. me too. I hope my plane to Jakarta is not delay."

January 23, 2014 at 20.55 pm

Around 9 am Indah called. She wanted making sure whether we were going to see each other this day. Indah said: " Hai Dani, where are you? I am thinking you right now. Are you sure wanna meet me today? :D."

My answer was: "Absolutely yes. I wanna make "my history" with you.:)"

Truly I felt a bit nervous at that moment. I did not have the sex experience before. Two questions was piling up in my mind at the same time. "Will my God be angry to me because of my iniquity? Shall I cancel this appointment?"

Honestly I feel a shame for my self. My virtue expresses that the sex before married is wrong.

Nevertheless, my lust and my thought said differently. They asked me to know and try "the bad" and "the good".They said the world is not complete without those experiences. As if Adam was tempted by Eve to eat the fruit.

However, my lust brought me to meeting point. Our meeting point was on Pasar Raya Plaza, in Manggarai District. Needed 2 hours to there from my home. On our meeting point my heart was pumping fast while I was waiting for her. Even though I had spent 2 pack of cigarettes, those weren't made me relax.

A message from Indah came: "Where are you? I am on Pasar Raya Plaza. What kind of clothes do you wear?"

I replied briefly: "Red T-Shirt!".

Yes, she came across me. When she went to meet me, I could guess her whom I would meet. She looked like her photos. Had a beautiful face and body.

With her giggle, she asked: "Have you taken your supper? Because I have already done. If you have not taken your dinner yet, I will accompany you."

I answer with my smile: "I am not hungry yet. I think I will be hungry after we make our history."

I didn't know really why I suddenly answered like that. I was being aggressive at that time.

Then she replied: "Okay my Dani."

I am then following her from behind. She asked to do so.

Yes, I am now waiting her while she is taking a bath. I don't know probably what will happen in her room. We can predict and foresee but never know what will really happen. Only God knows. Will the angle come to resist me to do my sin? I don't know. But my desire wants me to go on what we plan before. The sex with love and romantic way.


To be continued...


Tidak ada komentar: